- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- General: The Site is a platform for Provider to supply information to the users of the Site. The Provider is a volunteer organization whose mission it is to first educate Healthcare professionals and patients on the SDHB genetic germline mutation as well as its role and impact in this orphan disease. The Site is used to disseminate information regarding the same.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties, if applicable. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Termination: Provider retains the right to terminate your use of the Site for any reason at any time.
- Payment Method: Provider may, from time to time, offer options to make donations on the Site and/or sign up and pay for event tickets. Provider does not process these payments and such is processed through a third party payment site, such as PayPal or any other site Provider deems fit. You will be directed to such third party site for such transactions and no such transactions will occur on Provider’s Site nor will Provider retain any of your payment information.
- Third Party Sites: This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- Content AS-IS: All content on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “Linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Limitations: PROVIDER DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF AN OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN PROVIDER, (B) FOR PROVIDING ANY MEDICAL ADVICE OR (B) ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON LINKED SITES. OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF MEDICAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
- Inaccuracies: The information and descriptions of products published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU AGREE THAT PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON SAME, EVEN IF PROVIDER IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site shall only be brought in the State and Federal courts located in the State of Pennsylvania, United States of America.